The following rules and policies are in effect for the Garden:
1. No gardening before 8AM and after dusk, seven days a week.
2. No synthetic herbicides and pesticides will be used.
3. The garden will be maintained sustainably, without damage to soil or surrounding area.
4. Nothing with offensive odors, such as raw manure, will be used.
5. No existing trees or shrubs shall be cut or damaged.
6. No pets will be allowed in garden area.
7. Children are welcome but must be supervised.
8. Primarily annual crops should be planted.
9. Selling of produce is prohibited.
10. Care must be taken to avoid waste of water or drainage into neighboring properties.