- Membership is limited to 20 individual gardeners.
- There is a non-refundable fee of $25 for the season, collected by the Recreation Department.
- Gardeners will also be responsible for the cost of seeds, seedlings, fertilizer and other garden expenses. Each gardener's share is estimated to be $60.
- Gardeners are expected to participate regularly in garden planning, operations and support, committing a minimum of 15 hours/month.
- All gardeners should also be committed to working together in a cooperative manner.
- Membership benefits include the opportunity to garden at the park and sharing the harvest on the days you attend.